Bahamas

Bahamas

Thursday, February 11, 2016

Noah's 9th Birthday

Today was Noah's 9th birthday. He has been excited to have his birthday back in England. I had to sit him down last week and make sure he knew he was't getting a dog (because that's what he really wants for his birthday). He said he knew but I was a little nervous this morning that he might have thought he was, even though I said he wasn't (not today, anyway!).

Once all the boys were ready for school, he got to open his presents. Thanks to the Black Friday sales, we got him a nice little speaker to play music on and some other bits and bobs, like a chemistry set and some mug cake sets. You can't go wrong with chocolate brownies! Seth and Lockie got him a Lego Star Wars set, and he was thrilled with his Lego he got from Nanny Shirley and Grandad Alvin.  Lockie made him a Lego creation and asked me to wrap it up so he could give it to Noah, and Seth drew him a picture and wanted that wrapped too. I have the most amazing and sweetest boys, I'm so thankful that they love each other so much (most of the time anyway, not always!). Once it was time for school, he took his bag of candies for his friends and went off happily. I was worried he would moan about going to school on his birthday but he was fine. I didn't do any balloons this year like I normally do and didn't do my window writing (the pens are on the shipment which we don't have yet!), but he wasn't fussed at all. What a sweetie. 

Whilst he was at school, I baked his cake for him. He wanted a sponge cake with chocolate inside and outside, and who am I to say no?! So I made him a cake which had three tiers and tons of chocolate. You only turn 9 once! Adam didn't like my cake as it was all different sizes, but Noah was thrilled with it and said it was awesome, so the highest compliment there is ;) 

Here is my precious boy - next year can stay away, we will be in to double digits! 






Thank you Black Friday sales for our bargain speakers!!